Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Self Branding

I decided to rebrand myself, and give myself a more organic, simple, sleek, and environment friendly look. I wanted to be able to do all my packaging and cards in an ecofriendly way, that would help me use recycled paper and no printing.  I thought hand stamping my business cards was a great idea, so i decided to design my logo in a way that would resemble a stamp. I use my last name POL to brand my work. I use the arrow heads as symbols to project my direct and simple design style.


This is the image that the stamps will have.
P.s. I'm gonna have to order new stamps because i forgot to include my website in the info side.

I ordered the rubber stamps from www.simonstamp.com (they are amazing) and i initially also ordered some white ink. I bought recycled paper blank business cards from keaftoutlet.com (they have an amazing selection of paper! Highly recommended) Here is the first test run



Then i also ordered and embossing stamp with my logo and recycled paper cd sleeves from www.guidedproducts.com

And some black ink i got on sale at joann.com

This is a shot of what i have so far :) all hand stamped! 


I have the stationary designed already gonna have to print that its the only way to go about it.... I will post progress when im done with it


1 comments:

  1. How is the quality on those blank business cards? Are they flimsy? I want to order some but want to know what I'm getting first!

    ReplyDelete

© Pol Designs 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis